Solution Cases Energy saving of vertical furnace for low temperature range
- Polymide curing
Improvement of vertical furnace to energy saving by optimizing thermal insulation design
|Support Process||Polymide curing|
|Model Introduced||VF-3000 Low-Cost Mini Batch Vertical Furnace
The vertical type furnace equipped with our LGO heater (Moldatherm) can perform a wide range of high quality heat treatment from low temperature (200 deg – C) to high temperature (1150 deg – C). As energy saving efforts, we have focused on processing furnaces in the high-temperature to mid-temperature range (600 to 1100 deg-C) so far, but when using high temperature to medium temperature processing furnaces as production lines dedicated to low temperature range , There was a problem that the amount of electric power for heating the heat insulating material became more than necessary.
- Developed LGO heater dedicated for low temperature range.
- Optimized the heat capacity and heat dissipation balance of the insulation in the operating temperature range.
- Produced a heater prototype and verified its performance.
- Reduced power consumption : 1.1kWh/run *
- Reduce CO2 emissions : 742kg/year *
(Remarks* :Condition of calculation example)
Application :Polymide curing
Processing wafer :6inch × 75wafers
Annual number of times of processing :6run/day × 300days/year