VF-3000H Vertical Furnace for Gate Insulating Film Formation
A vertical furnace enabling high-temperature processing, ideal for power device manufacturing. Supports oxynitriding and wafers of up to 8 inches in size. Features an automatic wafer transfer mechanism, and can be used for applications ranging from R&D to mass production.
- Supports lot sizes ranging from mini-batches to 50 wafers, and applications ranging from R&D to use on mass-production lines.
- Supports a wide range of wafer sizes up to 8 inches.
- Enables temperature monitoring in wafer vicinity.
- The furnace interior features our proprietary metal-free construction.
- Supports serial processing of different oxidizing/oxynitriding processes (wet/dry oxidizing, H2 annealing, NH3 nitriding, NO/N2O oxynitriding).
- Chamber cleaning mechanism (option)
VF-3000H is a vertical furnace that can process lots ranging from mini-batches to 50 wafers, and a wide range of wafer sizes from 3 to 8 inches. Carefully selected hardware and control system features enable applications ranging from R&D to use on mass-production lines. The furnace interior features our proprietary metal-free construction. VF-3000H enables high-temperature processing, making it ideal for power device manufacturing. It can also perform oxynitriding.
|Operating temperature range||700 to 1,400°C|
|Supported wafer sizes||3 to 8 inches|
|Maximum lot size||50 wafers|
|Gases used||N2, Ar, H2, NO, N2O, NH3|
|Options||N2 load lock, chamber cleaning mechanism|
|Applications||SiC power devices, oxynitriding, nitriding, oxidizing, R&D, mass production|
Related Solution Cases
Providing SiC activation annealing equipment offering good value