VF-3000H Activation Annealing Furnace
- Supports lot sizes ranging from mini-batches to 50 wafers, and applications ranging from R&D to use on mass-production lines.
- Supports a wide range of wafer sizes from 3 to 6 inches.
- The furnace interior features our proprietary metal-free construction.
- Enables temperature monitoring in wafer vicinity.
- An N2 load lock is provided as a standard feature.
- High-throughput cassette-to-cassette transport
- H2 atmosphere annealing with trench rounding is available as an option.
VF-3000H is a vertical furnace that can process lots ranging from mini-batches to 50 wafers, and a wide range of wafer sizes from 3 to 6 inches. Carefully selected hardware and control system features enable applications ranging from R&D to use on mass-production lines. The furnace interior features our proprietary metal-free construction. VF-3000H can process test devices (without wafer transfer), and supports ultra high-temperature activation annealing processes.
|Operating temperature range||700 to 1,850°C (700 to 1,800°C for H2 annealing)|
|Supported wafer sizes||3 to 6 inches|
|Maximum lot size||50 wafers|
|Gases used||N2, Ar, H2 (option)|
|Applications||SiC power devices, R&D, mass production, activation annealing|