Model 200 Series Horizontal Furnaces for Mass Production and Experiments
From small experiments and research (R&D) to mass production, these furnaces can be designed to meet users' needs.
These horizontal furnaces can be used for solar battery and photovoltaic power system (PV) production as well as silicon wafers.
- From experimental usage to mass production, various equipment configuration is available
- Batch: 25 to 150 wafers processing is available
- 1 to 4 stacks furnace configuration is implemented to take advantage of limited square available
- 2- to 8-inch wafer sizes are available
- LGO heater for low and medium high temperature, HGC heater for high temperature are provided for excellent temperature performance
- Various equipment configuration is proposed according to the customer’s needs based on usage, space, and budget
- Simple and well-equipped control system
These horizontal furnaces can be designed to meet users’ requests ranging from experiments and research (R&D) of 3-, 4-, 6- and 8-inch wafers and 125-mm and 156-mm square cells to mass-production. As well as silicon wafers, the furnaces can be used for solar battery and photovoltaic power system (PV) production by phosphorus diffusion, boron diffusion, pyrogenic oxidation, wet oxidation, dry oxidation, annealing, etc. using POCl3, BBr3, etc.
|Heater||LGO heater, HGC heater|
|Flat zone length||250mm to 800mm|
|Temp. control||3 Zone|
|Transfer equipment||Boat elevator, Boat loader, Cantilever loader, Soft loader|
|Manufactured article||3~8 inch silicon wafer
125 to 156 mm square wafer