HGC (Heavy Gauge Coil) Heaters
Highly cost-effective, long-life, heavy-gauge coil (HGC) unit heaters for semiconductor thermal processing
These HGC heaters usable at up to 1250°C of maximum working temperature are optimal as the unit heaters repeatedly perform comparatively high-temperature heat treatments for semiconductor diffusion furnaces. The heat sources using heavy-gauge coils are highly durable and realize long service lives.
A combination of a heavy-gauge coil and patent spacer suppresses coil deformation. It is superior in high-temperature durability and achieves a long service life. The heaters are optimal for diffusion furnaces that repeatedly perform high-temperature heat treatments.
- A large number of interlocking coil spacers are arranged to support coiled heating elements.
- Elasticity of the insulator prevents heating elements from being transformed.
- The surface of the insulator is coated with zirconia to avoid particle generation.
- Excellent heat-up and cool-down characteristics
- Excellent high temperature stability
Vertical Furnace Disposer
|Heating element size||7.3~9.3mm|
|Heater I.D. size||150~400mm|
|Flat zone length||150~1200mm|
|Cooling method||Natural cooling or water cooling|
|Temp. range||MAX 1250°C (Vertical Furnace) (AZTEC)
MAX 1250°C (Horizontal Furnace) (AZTEC)
|Max. temp.||1250°C (AZTEC)
|Heat up and cool down characteristic||Heat up: >20°C/min at no load
Cool down: <5°C/min at no load
|High temp. stability||1200°C±0.5°C at process|
|* Value varies by heater.|