AllFit® Inert Gas Oven INH Series
These inert gas ovens provide treatment in a low-oxygen atmosphere with superheated steam and a reduced footprint.
Ideal for debinding treatment of MLCC and LTCC, electrostatic chucks, and other electronic and ceramic components.
- Higher specific heat than heated air and better radiation effects for uniform heating in less time
- Treatment is completed in a shorter time, reducing the thermal load on the workpieces.
- Low-oxygen processing capabilities
- Improved productivity and reduced running costs through accelerated hydrolytic reactions of processed products
- Safer and lower cost than N2 gas
- Safety features (relief door and reinforced door) included.
|Normal temperature||RT + 60 to 600°C|
|External dimensions (mm)||1485 (W) × 1700 (H) × 2090 (D)||1850 (W) × 2425 (H) × 2593 (D)|
|Test area dimensions (mm)||600 (W) × 600 (H) × 600 (D)||1000 (W) × 1000 (H) × 1000 (D)|
|Treatment atmosphere||Superheated steam, N2, Air|
|Residual oxygen concentration||20 ppm or less (when superheated steam is introduced; reference value)
Note: May vary depending on the amount of dissolved oxygen in the supplied water.